“Proud of our Past, Focused on our Future”
June 30 – July 1, 2015. Grand Hyatt Hotel, Washington, DC, USA
Thank you for participating in WCF’s 2015 Partnership Meeting & Cocoa Sustainability Trade Fair, June 30 – July 1 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Washington, D.C. The 2-day event, hosted by the World Cocoa Foundation, was an opportunity to share developments in cocoa sustainability and improving farmer livelihoods.
The meeting attracted more than 300 people from the chocolate and cocoa industry, global retailers, cocoa producing country governments, non-profit organizations, academia, research institutes and more from around the world.
- Read the Meeting Summary outlining main themes discussed during the meeting [PDF ].
- Download the full Session Presentations:
- View Photos from the meeting and Gala Dinner.
- See who attending the meeting. View the Participant List.
- Help us improve future meetings: complete a wrap-up survey.