Theresa Rodriguez works as Finance and Accounting Manager for World Cocoa Foundation at the headquarters in Washington D.C. covering the following responsibilities:
- audit, budget, and monthly close coordination;
- program financial management for CocoaAction, Climate Smart Cocoa, research, Partnership Meeting, and Marketing & Outreach
- business development budget support;
- invoicing and receivables management; and
- various other financial management tasks.
Before joining WCF, Theresa has combined eight years’ professional experience in non-profit organization largely in the field of International Accounting. She started as advisor for Operations and Financial Group of Population Services International with the primary responsibility of conducting financial and operational assessments of field offices in various countries. She has just recently served as Accounting Manager for TechnoServe Inc. covering the overall headquarter accounting activities.
In addition, Theresa has over 20 years of experience in for-profit finance and accounting in the Philippines where her experiences include developing audit plans, group consolidating financial reporting, feasibility studies and systems development, and policy development.
Theresa holds a BS in Accounting from the University of Santo Tomas and an MS in Applied Business Economics from the University of Asia and the Pacific and is a Certified Public Accountant.