At the 2018 edition of ISM – the International Sweets and Biscuits Fair in Cologne, Germany – the German Initiative on Sustainable Cocoa (GISCO) and the World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) are co-organizing our first joint seminar at ISM on the theme of “Certification and More: Achieving Impact in Cocoa Sustainability”.
- Date: Sunday, January 28, 2018
- Time: 13:30 – 15:30 CET
- Location: Congress Center Ost, Floor 4, Congress-Saal Section 1, ISM Koelnmesse 2018, Cologne, Germany
The seminar will assemble chocolate and cocoa sector experts who will share their insights about evolving concepts in certification and sustainability.
Please RSVP here.
- German Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture
Welcome & Introductions
- Wolf Kropp-Buttner, Chairman, GISCO
- Timothy S. McCoy, Vice President, Member & External Relations, WCF
- Lucas Simons, CEO, NewForesight (Emcee)
- Cathy Pieters, Director, Cocoa Life Program, Mondelēz
- ISEAL Alliance
- Aminata Bamba, Sustainable Development Manager, ECOOKIM
- Antonie Fountain, Managing Director, VOICE Network
- Noura Hanna, Workers’ Rights and Livelihood Expert, Rainforest Alliance
- Rachel Munns, Responsible Sourcing Manager, Group Quality, Tesco
- German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development
Please note the following: This seminar is free of charge. However, all participants must have an ISM entry ticket to be able to attend. Obtain a ticket and for further information on ISM 2018 here. Information on traveling to the fair can be found here, a list of available hotels can be found here.